404 Not Found
Do you enjoy Astronomy Cast and want to support us? There are plenty of ways you can help.
- Subscribe to the show. If you’re listening to this show on the web, there’s a more convenient way. You can subscribe so that it shows up automatically whenever we’ve created a new episode. You don’t need an iPod, or even a portable music player. The most popular software is iTunes, and it’s free. In fact there are dozens of podcatchers out there. You can also just subscribe to our podcast feed from an RSS reader. We recommend Google Reader or Bloglines. Whenever there’s a new show out, you’ll find out right away.
- Write a review in iTunes. You can help our show stand out from all the others by writing a review in iTunes. Click here to go directly to the review page. If that doesn’t work, open up iTunes, search for Astronomy Cast, open up our show page, and then click on “Write a Review”.
- Write a review on other websites. iTunes isn’t the only place you can provide a review. You can also recommend the show at Podcast Pickle, Podcast Alley, or Yahoo Podcasts. Each website has different ways to provide a review, so check them out and follow their instructions. Every review really helps.
- Email us your questions. We always need a constant stream of your questions for our question shows. Either email it to email@example.com, or record your question as an mp3 and email that to us. We’ll queue them up and answer them in the show.
- Suggest an improvement. We’re trying to make the best show we can, but it could always be better. We’d love to hear any suggestions you have on how we can improve it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digg us. The popular social networking website Digg.com has a podcast section, and an entry for Astronomy Cast. If you’re a member, Digg us. If you’re not a member, become a member, and then Digg us.
- Bookmark us with del.icio.us. del.icio.us is a popular social bookmarking service. Add one for Astronomy Cast.
- Tell your friends. Let all your friends about Astronomy Cast. Email them. Post a link in the forums you’re a member of. Burn it to CD and play it in the car for your friends to listen to.
- Link to us. If you have a website, put a link to Astronomy Cast.
- Suggest the show to your instructor. Let your professor know about Astronomy Cast. They can provide it as a resource to their students.
- Blog about us. Was there a show you enjoyed, or just want to let people know about the show, make an entry about it in your blog.
- Wikipedia Our shows make a great resource for Wikipedia articles. Add a link if you think something is appropriate.
- Find us a sponsor. Astronomy Cast is downloaded more than 100,000 times a month. Do you know someone who’d like to sponsor us? Please let them know.
- Donate. Even a small donation can help us with bandwidth costs. Your donations also help us get transcriptions, show notes and the enhanced podcast feed done.
- Any other ideas? We’re all out of ideas, but do you have some? Email us and let us know how you think people could support the show.
The requested URL /get/index.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at seo2.heilink.com Port 80